Tour to Habu Temple, Tombs of the Nobles & Luxor Museum
Approx. 4 hours
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide during the tour
- Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Luxor
- Bottled water and soft drinks on board vehicle
- Shopping tours during the tour in Luxor bazaars
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
Your first visit of the day will be to the Temple of Medinat Habu which is the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III. It is best known as the source of inscribed reliefs depicting the advent and defeat of the Sea Peoples during the reign of Ramesses III.During the Coptic Period in Egypt, there was a church inside the structure of the Temple which has now been removed. Some carvings on the main wall of the Temple have been altered by coptic carvings.
After this you will move on to the Valley (Tombs) of the Nobles, the The Theban Necropolis namely the Tombs of the Nobles.Many numerous tombs are located here with burial places of some who were the most powerful courtiers and people of the ancient City. Known to host as many as 415 tombs, some were said to have been lost through not as yet been located. In the period of the New Kingdom, the tombs had inscriptions of the e tomb owners on them with some having a short prayer.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware