This wonderful adventure from Luxor to Abu Simbel and Aswan on a Safari tour is a real experience. Entering into the region of Aswan is like a ‘breath of fresh air’ with a culture not seen anywhere else in Egypt. Known as ‘Nubia’, the local people are Nubians, with colourful costumes, houses, and some of the friendliest Egyptians you are likely to find. Your tour of Aswan will include the famous sites of Philae Temple, Nubian Villages, then an extended tour of the largest and most impressive Temples of Abu Simbel.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Luxor
- English-speaking Tour Guide throughout the trip
- Accommodation for 01 night in Movenpick Aswan Resort including breakfast
- Accommodation for 01 night in Seti Hotel Abu Simbel including breakfast
- Lunch meals during tours to Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sights
- All transfers by modern air-conditioning vehicle
- Bottled water during tours and transfers
- All service charges and taxes included
- Optional activities
- Personal spending
Day 1: Luxor to Aswan Sightseeing Tours
An early start from your hotel in Luxor for transfer to Aswan (approx. 3 hours 30 minutes each way) for a wonderful tour to the majestic Philae Temple which was built in honor of the Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island, lunch at local restaurant in Aswan included.Then enjoy a motor boat ride to a Nubian Village, situated at the bottom of Elephantine Island and discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people, Transfer to your Hotel in Aswan for check-in with free time at leisure and overnight stay. Lunch is included.
Day 2: Safari Trip to Abu Simbel
breakfast at the Hotel in Aswan, then at 10:00 am, accompanied by your Guide and driver to Abu Simbel for about a 3 hours drive taking in the sights along the way. Arrive Abu Simbel to start your Safari Trip from Shokan mount about 15 KM from Abu Simbel with 2 stops for photographs of Sphinx and Shitan Mountains. As soon as we arrive to Shokan Mountain, a trek for 2 KM until arrival at Lake Nasser. A lovely scenic boat ride to enjoy the surrounding landscape and natural view of the lake whilst taking some pictures of incredible Abu Simbel Temples and Bird Mountain called also The White Mountain. Overnight stay at a Hotel in Abu Simbel. Includes lunch and breakfast.
Please note: Optional Sound & Light Show at Abu Simbel Temples is highly recommended.
Day 3: Abu Simbel Temples
Check out after breakfast at your hotel, then visiting the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt, reflecting the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian Government and UNESCO co-operated in order to save these Temples from the floods. The Temple of Ramses II was dedicated to the four universal Gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramses II himself. The great Abu Simbel Temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramses II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called the Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Lunch would be served at local restaurant in Aswan before you travel back to your hotel in Luxor. Breakfast, Lunch included.
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 680||$ 550||$ 499|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware