Tour to Fayoum Oasis from Cairo | Fayoum Excursions
For nature lovers, this is the absolutely perfect tour for seeing wildlife and nature at its best. Sights included Karanis, Lake Qaran, and Wadi El Ryan with waterfalls. Hidden Temples not usually mentioned outside of Cairo are waiting for you to explore and learn more about this ancient culture.
- Pick up and return service
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- Service of private English-speaking Tour Guide
- Assistance during tours
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Shopping tours
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Today is your chance to experience an amazing day to Fayoum Oasis from Cairo. Morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo by private air-conditioned vehicle and personal Tour Guide for a scenic and relaxing drive to Fayoum, situated approximately 105km from Cairo.On Arrival at Fayoum Oasis, you will visit Qaroon Lake, seeing many species of birds. Qaroon Lake is considered the oldest natural lake in the world, the third largest lake in Egypt and the rest of lake Old Maurice. It is considered an interior lake not related to any sea or and rivers and an area of around 53 thousands acres in Fayoum Down. At the edge of the Oasis, there are many ruined Temples at Karanis, the ancient city which was the Old Capital of the Middle Kingdom and was concentrated in El Fayoum. Complete the tour by visiting the Fayoum Museum, which is famous for its Roman portraits and small statues, found by the excavations through time, then onto Wadi Al Rayan considered one of the best natural Oases in Egypt where you can enjoy the cataracts by sailing on a Felucca (traditional sailing boat) or a walk to take some unforgettable photographs. Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo. Lunch included at a quality restaurant.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware