Ancient Mosques and Felucca Sailing in Cairo
A wonderful full day of activities in this tour of Cairo Ancient Mosques and a Felucca sail discovering different aspects of what Egypt has to offer. A mix of cultural experiences with the Old Islamic district and Mosques of Old Cairo, along with an unbelieve show of traditional dance and song, and finally ending with a tranquil sail on the Nile in a felucca. I 'must do’ activity for those seeking something ‘a little different’.
- Pick up and return service
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- Service of private English-speaking Tour Guide
- Assistance during tours
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Shopping tours through bazaars
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Your personal expert Tour Guide and driver will take you on a walking tour of discovery to Al-Muizz Street in Old Islamic Cairo,to experience local life unchanged for centuries and one of the best medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world,that of the magnificent Al Azhar Mosque. Then continue to Bab Zuweila, a medieval gate in Cairo, which still stands in modern times and it is considered one of the major landmarks of the City and then cross the road to Al Hussein Mosque, named in honour of the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad and it is one of the holiest Islamic sites in Cairo. (lunch at local restaurant with tasty food included).
After lunch, Continue the walk to Al Hakim Mosque which consists of an irregular rectangle with four arcades surrounding the courtyard and then on to Bab al-Fetouh and Bab al-Nasr, a massive fortified gate with rectangular stone towers flanking the semicircular arch of the eastern Portal, from there to the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, remarkable for its enormous size and innovative architectural components. Continue walking to Al-Rifa'i Mosque, next to the Mosque of Ibn Tulun , the oldest Mosque in the City surviving in its original form, and the largest Mosque in Cairo in terms of land area, Last stop on this informative walking tour is the famous old market of Khan El Khalili, a major souk in Islamic Cairo and it is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike. Finally you will transfer to board a Felucca (traditional Nile boat)to sail the Nile for fantastic views of Cairo and the sunset. Transfer back to your hotel. Lunch included
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware