19th Century Cairo Palaces and Royalty Tour
- Transfer to and from your Hotel to tour sites
- Bottled water on your air conditioned vehicle
- Expert English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees to the sites included on the Itinerary
- Tour of the El Rifa’i Mosque Old Cairo
- Tour of Prince Mohamed Ali palace - Maniel Cairo
- Tour of Abdeen Palace Cairo
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant
- Shopping tours through bazaars
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal Spendings
- Tipping to Guide and Driver
Prince Mohamed Ali (1875-1954) was Khedive Mohamed Tawfiq’s son. The Palace and Museum hosts five separate buildings plus the Moroccan Tower, each hosting their own unique blends and styles with several aspects of design and architecture from Turkish, North African and European influences.
Stop 2 - Abdeen Palace - Cairo
Next, your English speaking Tour Guide will escort you on an informative tour to the fascinating and vast palatial site known as Abdeen Palace. The constructionof the palace was meant to be finalized before the Completion of the Suez Canal in 1869 in order to accommodate all of the dignitaries who were attending the Grand opening of the Canal; however, it was not at that time, completely finished.
Stop 3 - Al Rifa’I Mosque - Old Cairo
Your final stop of the day will be to the immense structure of Al Rifa’i Mosque. Situated a stone's throw from the Citadel of Saladin, this important Mosque holds some of the most majestic designs and materials unseen throughout Egypt.
Created and implemented under the instructions of Queen Khushier(Khedive Ismail’s mother), it was the grandest Mosque of its time and was used as the Centre for hosting the most important burial tombs of influential Egyptian Royalty and leaders and including an important place of worship.
Finally, after your intriguing full day of tours, you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Cairo with your Tour Guide.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware