A totally unique tour for a complete diverse experience of history, landscapes and relaxation in this classic Cairo, Luxor, Sinai and Jordan tour. Starting with the sights that all visitors to Egypt come for, that of the Famous Pyramids and Sphinx at cairo. Then moving on to Luxor (Ancient Thebes) for the Pharaonic Temples, Tombs and Monuments. Fly to Dahab via Sharm El Sheik airport to spend some time at Sinai to explore the beautiful coastline and relaxation. An opportunity awaits you to spend time in a Bedouin encampment and explore their culture and tradition before moving to Jordan. An awe inspiring visit to Petra in Jordan for the Unique Rock City. A truly memorable holiday.
- Meet and Greet Service at Cairo International Airport - Egypt
- Departure service at Amman Airport - Jordan
- Arrival transfer in Cairo Egypt
- Departure transfer at Amman Airport Jordan
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Dahab Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights at the Bedouin encampment on bed and full board basis
- Accommodation for 2 night in Taba Hotel on a bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra Hotel on a bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Amman Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers by road in an air conditioned vehicle in Egypt and Jordan
- Services of your Memphis Tour Guides and excursion Guides
- Domestic flight tickets within your tour package
- Tours to Pyramids, Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum and Coptic Churches.
- Tours to Karnak and Luxor Temples East Bank Luxor.
- Tours to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile Cruise included in the price.
- Free Bottled water during the tours.
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for about 2 hours
- Lunch in Petra
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- All service charges & taxes
- International airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt and Jordan.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Drivers.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Museum Tour
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast at your Hotel, your Tour Guide will collect you and escort you to the Old Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed and built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey. This magnificent structure is built at a very high point overlooking Old Cairo with spectacular views across the City as far as the Pyramids. It also hosts some very interesting Museums such as the Police, Military, Old Islamic Cairo, and old and modern history of Egypt. then continues on to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the Suspended Church, this Basilica Church being named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. The church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Finally you will visit also the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaars and Open Market in Cairo and from there you will be driven back to your hotel for some free time and a peaceful overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Luxor Sightseeing
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Fly Luxor to Dahab (Via Sharm El Sheik Airport)
Breakfast in Luxor then transfer back to Luxor Airport for your short flight to Sharm El Sheik. On arrival, you will be transferred by air conditioned vehicle with your Guide to Dahab (approximately 1 hour 40 minutes) with the opportunity to see all of the lovely views of the Sinai Peninsular enroute. On arrival, check in to your Hotel in Dahab with free leisure time. Overnight stay at Dahab.
Day 6: Dahab Red Sea Optional Excursions
Today is a day for you to relax or consider one of the many optional tours either locally or further afield. There are a variety of watersports available including windsurfing, along with many diving activities as the Gulf of Aqaba has some spectacular corals and diving spots. Overnight at your Hotel in Dahab.
Day 7: Dahab Red Sea Optional Excursions
A further day of relaxation by the sea or pool or adventure out to see the local attractions and optional tours. Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 8: Dahab - Moses Mount & St. Catherine’s
Day 9: St Catherine - Bedouin Encampment
Day 10: Sinai Camp - Optional Bedouin Tours
Today is a day where you can choose to either relax at the encampment, chat with the Bedouins ( who speak English), learn about their culture and ancient traditions and explore the camp with it’s many interesting things to do. Or choose to do an optional tour available with a Guide out of the campsite to either the Mountains on mountain trekking, Desert Safari and more. Overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 11: Coloured Canyon Tour- Transfer to Taba
Leaving your friendly Bedouin encampment after breakfast, you will be driven to Nuweibaa in an air conditioned vehicle with your guide ( approximately 2 hours), to visit a rare and spectacular site known as the ‘Coloured Canyon’. This incredible area of outstanding rock formations and colours is truly magnificent and a sight not to be missed. Camera’s at the ready! Once the tour is completed, you will be driven to your final destination at Taba approximately 2 hour 30 minutes). Here you will be checked in to your Hotel for an overnight stay. Time to relax.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 12: Taba Optional Excursions
A day to enjoy a second relaxing beach resort here at Taba, a pretty location with some nice sightseeing and optional tours if you still feel adventurous. Overnight in Taba.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 13: Taba to Wadi Rum, Jordan - Petra
Please note* There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32 - 20 British Pounds) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25 - 16 British Pounds) Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative for a transfer to Wadi Rum, then to Petra.
Day 14: Petra Tour - Amman
Day 15: Amman, Jordan - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
- Le Meriedin Dahab Hotel
- Sheikh Mousa Camp in St.Catherine
- Intercontinental Taba Resort
- Marriott Petra Hotel
- Marriott Amman Hotel
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 2225||$ 2225|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 2345||$ 2445|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 3995||$ 4150|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware