Ancient Egypt Tour - 6 Day
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours.
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo- Luxor -Cairo
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle with Free WiFi
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Luxor Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- Tours to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Sakkara
- Tour to Old coptic Cairo
- Tour to the Egyptian Museum
- Shopping Tour tour the Khan El Khalili old market
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, East Bank Luxor
- Tour of the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.Medinat Habu Temple
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during all tours.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Lunch meals during tours
- Bottled water during the trip
- Service charges and taxes included
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal Spendings.
- Optional Excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and hotels staff.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to Egypt
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tours
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Luxor Sightseeing
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
Day 6: Luxor to Cairo - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at your Hotel in Luxor, then you will be transferred back to Luxor Airport for your flight back to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
Meals : Breakfast
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware