- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide, including all tours mentioned
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Interior flight tickets from Hurghada to Cairo by Egyptair
- Accommodation for 2 nights at a Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night at Luxor Hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights at a Marsa Alam Hotel with breakfast
- All sightseeing tours between Aswan and Luxor to sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Jeep safari Toyota land cruiser at the desert excursions
- Expert certified driver.
- cooker for more than 2 jeeps.
- Small kitchen with utensils.
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Soft drinks and mineral water.(only on road and out of Hotels and Restaurants)
- Tents and shades .
- All meals (start from lunch and ending with lunch).
- First aid.
- One night at Bahariya Hotel Camp on half board basis.
- One night at the White Desert on half board basis.
- One night at Bier Dakar Desert on half board basis.
- Two night at Dakhla Oasis Hotel on half board basis.
- One night at Kharga Oasis Hotel Camp
- Transfer to Luxor Nile Cruise or Hotel
- Transfer to Marsa Alam from Aswan
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport from Marsa Alam
- 1 day snorkeling with equipment, lunch, bottled water and soft drink.
- Lunch meals during the tours
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal gear such as hats,sun glasses, jackets, walking shoes
- Any extras in Hotels and Restaurants
- Sleeping bags
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides, Drivers, Hotel Staff, Nile Cruise
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Cairo - Bahariya - Salty Lake
Day 4: Crystal Mountain - White Deserts
Day 5: Farafra Oasis - Bier Dakar
Day 6: Dakhla Oasis - Bier El Gabal
Day 7: El Quasr - Mezawaka - Deir El Hagar
Day 8: Balat - Hibis Temple - Bagawat Old Churches
Day 9: Kharga to Luxor
Day 10: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 11: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 12: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 13: Aswan Nile Cruise - Transfer to Marsa Alam
Day 14: Marsa Alam Snorkeling Trip
Day 15: Marsa Alam Optional Excursions
Day 16: Marsa Alam to Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Meriedin Pyramids Hotel Cairo
- International Hot Spring in Bahariya
- Camping In the White Desert
- Camping in the Beir Dakar
- Dehoos Dakhla Resort
- Solymar Kharga Resort
- Helnan Aswan Hotel
- Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Marsa Alam
|Double||$ 2399||$ 2550|
|Solo||$ 4299||$ 4450|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware