A real treat in luxurious style with the best accommodations and sights in Egypt including all of the most famous and visited tours such as the Pyramids and Great Sphinx, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities along with more sites in Cairo. Then to Upper Egypt with Old Luxor (ancient Capital of Thebes) for Valley of the Kings, Temples and more before cruising on your luxury Nile Cruise boat along the Ancient River Nile with further Temples before reaching Nubian Aswan with excellent tours and relaxation.
Day 01: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 02: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Day 03: Fly to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tours
Day 04: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 05: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples - Sail to Aswan
Day 06: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 07: Aswan - Back to Cairo
Day 08: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Transferred to Aswan Airport for your Flight to Cairo
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel.
- All tours included in the Itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Interior flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo with EgyptAir
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan on full board basis
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- Tour to Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam,Temple of Philae and Unfinished Obelisk
- All sightseeing tours between Luxor and Aswan to join small- group tours.
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza /Cairo.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- English-speaking tour guide in Giza/ Cairo/ Aswan/ Luxor.
- Bottled water during all tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping to cruise crew and Guides
Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Deluxe Cabin
|Price Per Person|
Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Presidential Suite
|Price Per Person|
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid only during the selected dates above.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system.
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
- Dress Code Egypt In general, Egypt is predominantly a Muslim Country and culture. Therefore is it expected that in certain places and regions, that a specific dress code is adhered to.
Whilst in the resorts on the Red Sea is more relaxed, the bigger Cities where tourism is more minimal, codes are required.
Nile Cruises - The Nile Cruise boats are generally a little more relaxed whilst you are sailing. However, it is not appreciated that female guests participate in topless sunbathing on the sun terrace. The Boat staff and crew are all males and generally Muslims so it is very offensive to them and can also be an embarrassment to the female guests. Shorts and T shirts for both men and women on board are acceptable, but at evening dinner, shorts are generally not accepted and guests are expected to dress in a more formal manner.
Hotels - In general, Hotels have the same code of conduct regarding dress as do the Nile Cruise Boats with the addition that swimwear is not permitted in the Reception areas and dining rooms.
Cities and Attractions - In the larger Cities such as Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan, certain standards are also required. Whilst walking in the streets, shorts for men and women are acceptable, however, women and girls can often be stared at. Therefore, it is more advisable to wear long skirts or leggings / trousers.
Religious attractions such as Mosques and Churches have strict dress guidelines for men and women.
Women MUST cover their heads with a scarf, wear long skirts (or at least covering their legs) with non- revealing tops and remove all shoes. Men must also wear long trousers and remove all footwear.
Red Sea Resorts - Resorts such as Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh have a much more relaxed code when it comes to dress, Shorts and strappy tops are normal wear in the streets. However, topless sunbathing is not encouraged as it will just bring unwanted attention to the females by local men and beach / bar attendants. Hotels have the same rules as listed above in the Hotel section.