Luxury Cairo & Nile Cruise
A real treat in luxurious style with the best accommodations and sights in Egypt including all of the most famous and visited tours such as the Pyramids and Great Sphinx, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities along with more sites in Cairo. Then to Upper Egypt with Old Luxor (ancient Capital of Thebes) for Valley of the Kings, Temples and more before cruising on your luxury Nile Cruise boat along the Ancient River Nile with further Temples before reaching Nubian Aswan with excellent tours and relaxation.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Cairo to Luxor Cruise / East Bank
Day 4: Luxor West Bank Tours
Day 5: Sailing to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7:Disembarkation / Back to Cairo
Day 8: Final Departure
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Transferred to Aswan Airport for your Flight to Cairo
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel.
- All tours included in the Itinerary.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Interior flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo with EgyptAir
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan on full board basis
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- Tour to Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam,Temple of Philae and Unfinished Obelisk
- All sightseeing tours between Luxor and Aswan to join small- group tours.
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza /Cairo.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- English-speaking tour guide in Giza/ Cairo/ Aswan/ Luxor.
- Bottled water during all tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping to cruise crew and Guides
- Mena House Hotel Cairo - Pyramids View room
- Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Deluxe Cabin
|Price Per Person|
- Mena House Hotel Cairo - Deluxe Pyramids View Suite
- Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise - Presidential Suite
|Price Per Person|
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid only during the selected dates above.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system.
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi - Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Live Chat Consultants - A very quick and effective way to get answers quickly and efficiently is to consult one of our ‘Live Chat’ Consultants who are ready 24 hours a day, to answer any questions you may have. They are knowledgeable in English and can assist you quickly with enquiries such as bookings, tours, Airlines etc.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Luxor - EgyptAir (Scheduled), Easyjet ( Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Sharm el Sheikh - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Hurghada - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh