This 8 day Egypt Luxury Easter Tour will take you in an Egyptian break with a difference staying in the best staying in the best accommodations with your own private Guides escorting you on all of the famous sites in Egypt including the Pyramids and Great Sphinx at Giza and more, then sailing down the River Nile from Luxor visiting all of the ancient Tombs, Temples enroute in Luxor, along the Nile and colourful Aswan.
Day 01: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 02: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Day 03: Fly to Luxor - Luxury Nile Cruise Tour
Day 04: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 05: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 06: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 07: Fly Aswan to Cairo
Day 08: Cairo - Fly Back Home
After breakfast at the hotel in Cairo, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at Airports and return
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport and Hotel / Boat by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Internal domestic flight Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Lunch during your trip in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group
- Tour to Pyramids and Sphinx, Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Tour to Khan El Khalili Old Market in Cairo
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Free loan of phone during your stay charged with 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise Crew
- Mena House Hotel Cairo
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Fairmont Heliopolis Hotel
|Price Per Person|
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise
|Price Per Person|
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid for Easter Tours to Egypt.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .