- Met with assistance at all Airports upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Internal flight ticket from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh (via Cairo) by EGYPTAIR
- Accommodation for 6 Nights in Cairo Hotel including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 Night in El Minya Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Luxor Hotel including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Dahab Hotel including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 Night in St. Catherine’s Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Taba Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Amman Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 Night in Petra Hotel including breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum.
- Tours to Tel Basta and Belbis
- Tour to Sakha and Samanoud
- Tours to Wadi Natroun Monastery
- Tours to Cairo Coptic Churches
- Tour to El Minya
- Tour to Dendera Temple
- Tours to St. Catherine Monastery
- Tour of Mount Moses ( with breakfast box)
- Tour to Petra in Jordan
- Tour to Kerak, Madaba and Mount Nebo in Jordan
- Lunch meals during tours in Egypt and Jordan
- Entrance fees to the sights in Egypt and Jordan as mentioned above
- English-speaking Tour Guide in Cairo and Jordan sites
- On the Spot Local English speaking Guide in Petra for about 2/3 hours
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls
- Entry visa to Egypt and Visa Stamp into Jordan
- Optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping for Guides ( Egypt and Jordan)
Day 01: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 02: Pyramids and Museum Tour
Day 03: Cairo to Tel Basta and BelbisTours
Day 04: Cairo to Sakha and Samanoud Tours
Day 05: Cairo to Wadi Natroun Monastery Tours
Day 06: Cairo Coptic Churches Tours
Day 07: Cairo to El Minya Tours
Day 08: Tour to Dendera Temple - Transfer to Luxor
Day 09: Fly Luxor to Dahab (Via Sharm El Sheikh Airport)
Day 10: Dahab Red Sea Optional Excursions
Day 11: Dahab to Saint Catherine Monastery
Day 12: Moses Mount and St Catherine’s - Taba
Day 13: Egypt to Jordan Holy Trail Tours - Petra Tour
Please note* There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32 - 20 British Pounds) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25 - 16 British Pounds). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative for a transfer to Petra
Day 14: Kerak, Madaba and Mount Nebo - Amman
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 15: Amman, Jordan - Fly Back Home
- Le Meriedin Pyramids Cairo Hotel
- Horus Hotel El Minya
- Sonesta St. George I Luxor Hotel
- Le Meriedin Dahab Resort
- Morgan Land Catherine Resort
- Intercontinental Taba Resort
- Marriott Petra Hotel
- Marriott Amman Hotel
|Price Per Person|
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid for Easter Tours to Egypt.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware