Zekryaat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Uniquely styled in the classic design of the 18th and early 19th century, the Zekryaat Dahabiya Nile Cruise boat offering a four day cruise from Aswan to Esna, or a five day cruise Esna to Aswan. It is a traditional two-masted boat is about 39m long and 7m wide with two decks. The Dahabiya is powered by wind, relying on the river currents and a gentle breeze, with a tug to tow it in it’s traditional way along one way up the Nile.
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- The Zekryaat consists of four comfortable, large cabins and 2 spacious suites.
- All cabins are air-conditioned
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Room service
- International Telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat for towing one way
- Sun Deck
- Accommodation on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide during your tours.
- Sightseeing visit to historical places as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in Dahabiya price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Current prices are valid through September 30th 2015 and exclude Christmas, New Year and Easter vacation holidays in Egypt.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system.
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi - Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - The Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival at your boat and breakfast on your departure. Once on board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. However, please note that alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost.
- Excursions - Excursions included are the sites enroute including at Luxor) Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon, and along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples and in Aswan, The High Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.Tours such as Abu Simbel from Aswan are optional tours at an additional charge.
- Entertainment - There is a nightly entertainment programme on all Cruises with Music, Dancing, Local Egyptian traditional musicians and dancers all included in your sailing itinerary.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Our specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all the amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers both on the boat and when disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and your Tour Guide is always ready and available. Please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance when required. Please check the following link for more information.
- Live Chat Consultants - A very quick and effective way to get answers quickly and efficiently is to consult one of our ‘Live Chat’ Consultants who are ready 24 hours a day, to answer any questions you may have. They are knowledgeable in English and can assist you quickly with enquiries such as bookings, tours, Airlines etc.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements
Luxor - EgyptAir (Scheduled), Easyjet ( Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Sharm el Sheikh - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Hurghada - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh