Uniquely styled in the classic design of the 18th and early 19th century, the Zekryaat Dahabiya Nile Cruise boat offering a four day cruise from Aswan to Esna, or a five day cruise Esna to Aswan. It is a traditional two-masted boat is about 39m long and 7m wide with two decks. The Dahabiya is powered by wind, relying on the river currents and a gentle breeze, with a tug to tow it in it’s traditional way along one way up the Nile.
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- The Zekryaat consists of four comfortable, large cabins and 2 spacious suites.
- All cabins are air-conditioned
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Room service
- International Telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat for towing one way
- Sun Deck
- Accommodation on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide during your tours.
- Sightseeing visit to historical places as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in Dahabiya price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Double Cabin||$ 725||$ 970|
|Single Cabin||$ 1125||$ 1495|
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh