Petra Tour from Taba by Ferry Boat
- Pick up and return from your Hotel in Taba
- Meet and assist service at Taba Port
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Ferry boat tickets Taba - Aqaba - Taba including taxes
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- Lunch in Petra
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Your Memphis Tours Representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Taba Port, taking a ferry boat to Aqaba Port, where you will be met and assisted by our Representative to be transferred directly to Petra which is situated about 3 hours south of Amman and 1 hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders. In Petra, you will see the wonderful Red Rose Rock City, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city (all carved in the mountains) and get the opportunity to ride horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Lunch, then back to Aqaba City for a short city tour and free time for shopping. After your day tour you will sail back to Taba port then you will be transferred to your hotel in Taba.
- US Dollars are required when spending money on anything including souvenirs
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32 - 20 British Pounds) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25 - 16 British Pounds). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative for a transfer to Petra
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware