Taba to St Catherine's Monastery Day Trip
1 Day Trip
An exciting adventure into the Sinai Mountains region to explore the ancient biblical history in Egypt. Driving into this region hosts some stunning panoramic views and depicts life in the days that Moses wandered these lands. A wonderful day excursion to satisfy the most avid historian and scenery hunters.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St.Catherine
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Nuweiba
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping for Guide
After an early breakfast, you will be collected from your Hotel in Taba Heights by air conditioned vehicle with bottled water supplied, then driven to St Catherines ( approximately 3 hours by road). On arrival your English speaking Tour Guide will give you a wonderful tour and thorough history of Saint Catherine’s monastery Located between St. Catherine's mount and Moses mount.The Monastery is the oldest monastery in Christianity, an Orthodox Greek Monastery within imposing walls forming a Citadel like no other and incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. Among its treasures is a library of ancient manuscripts and icons second only to the Vatican’s it self, and a 6th century Church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush. Quite simply, the Monastery is a defining feature of the Holy Land. Enjoy the magnificent views of Moses Mountain and take the opportunity to take some stunning photographs. After this you will drive to Nuweiba for a delicious local lunch with panoramic views of the Saudi Arabian mountain range.. Return transfer to your Hotel (approximately 2 hours 25 minutes).
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware