- Return yacht ticket Taba / Aqaba / Taba
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Taba
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Petra for 1 night with breakfast
- Full day tour in Petra to all major sights
- Horse riding in Petra (700 m)
- English speaking spot Guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
- Jeep Safari excursion to Wadi Rum (about 2 hrs)
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant in Petra
- Entrance fees to all sites Services charges and taxes
- Entry Visa to Jordan
- Personal spending
Pick up from your Hotel in Taba Heights to drive by air conditioned vehicle then board the Ferry Boat to Aqaba Jordan, Our company Representative will meet and assist you at Aqaba Port, then you will be driven to Petra. You will be escorted in Petra by your English speaking local Guide then shown all the highlights of the Nabatean City (also known as Red Rock City). Entering the City through the Siq which is a narrow gorge and considered to be the most astonishing and dramatic monument in Jordan known as ‘The Treasury’. Included is a visit to the theater,Tombs,and facades of the colonnaded streets. In the afternoon you are free to wander around in Petra and explore the area for yourself to see the wonders of this fascinating ancient City. In the evening back to your Hotel in Petra for an enjoyable overnight stay.
Day 2: Petra / Wadi Rum / Aqaba/ Taba / Taba Heights
Today you will have your own free time after breakfast in Petra, followed by a drive to Wadi Rum for a Jeep tour passing the famous ‘Seven Pillars of Wisdom’, as described by Lawrence of Arabia. Our guided jeep tour will take you to Lawrence of Arabia’s House which show Thamudic Nabatean inscriptions written centuries ago. A photo opportunity to really appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the Wadi Rum with it’s colours and rock formations is a definate must. Finally you will be transferred to Aqaba Port, to board the Ferry Boat to Taba Port Egypt. On arrival you will be met and assisted by a company Representative with a direct transfer to your Hotel in Taba Heights.
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32 - 20 British Pounds) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25 - 16 British Pounds). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative for a transfer to Petra
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 735||$ 595||$ 575|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware