2 Day Cairo Tour from Taba Heights
2 Day Trip
Join the discovery of Ancient pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic Cairo on this fascinating 2 day overnight Tour from Taba Heights to Cairo. See the wonders of the Pyramids and Great Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Old Churches and Mosques, and delight in the colourful Old Bazaar for shopping
- Return flight from Sharm el sheikh
- Transport vehicle arrival and return from Taba to Sharm El Sheik Airport
- Transport vehicle to Cairo Hotel and return from Cairo Airport
- One night accommodation in a Cairo Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tour to Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Old Cairo
- Tour to Coptic Cairo
- Shopping at Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending money
- Optional Activities
- Tipping for Guide
Day 1- Fly to Cairo - Pyramids Tour
Pick up early from your Hotel in Taba Heights then transferred by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for your flight to Cairo where you will be met on arrival and accompanied by your own expert Egyptologist Tour Guide to visit Saqqara, part of Memphis's massive Necropolis, and burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs. Here you will see the first Pyramids build in Egypt, that of the Step Pyramid of King Djoser designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect along with a visit to the Teti Pyramid and Tombs in Saqqara. Then transferred to Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby, still half-buried Hathor Temple then drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren,the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror to the ancient Pharaohs. The tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. On the way, lunch will be included then later, you will be transferred to your Hotel in Cairo for some free leisure time. Enjoyable overnight stay. Lunch Included.
Day 2 - Cairo Sightseeing / Back to Taba Heights
A relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Cairo. Your day’s touring will start at the world-renowned Egyptian Museum of Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style, designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon and exhibits a collection now of over 120000 masterpieces ranges from Pre-Dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period in Egypt. After this fascinating insight into ancient artifacts, you will Move to the Citadel of Saladin overlooking the City from the Muqattam Hills. The magnificent Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside The Citadel was built in Turkish style and is very similar to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey and simply considered to be one of the greatest landmarks in Cairo whose Minarets can be seen from any part of Old Cairo. From the walls of the Citadel you can even see as far as the Pyramids on a clear day with amazing panoramic views for photographs. Next will be an opportunity to explore the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church (or Suspended Church), this Basilica Church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. This Church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Finally you will have the chance to visit the famous Old Bazaar known as Khan Khalili where you will find an array of hand crafted Egyptian gifts and souvenirs. At the end of your day touring, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh with direct transfer to your Hotel in Taba Heights. Lunch included.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware