- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure in Egypt Turkey with a Representative
- All transfers to/from Airports and Hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 Star Superior Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia including Breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Izmir including Breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul – Kayseri – Izmir - Istanbul)
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Istanbul (Private Guided Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Nile Cruise group
- Tours to Step Pyramid at Saqqara in Giza
- Tours to the Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley Temple
- Tours to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Tours to Hanging Church and Abu Sirga Church at Coptic Cairo
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- All Tours in Istanbul, Turkey as mentioned above
- Tours to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia,Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar -Istanbul
- Tours to Open Air Museum, the Underground Cities, ‘Fairy Chimneys’t in Cappadocia.
- Tours to Ihlara Canyon, Belisirma village,Peristrema, Uchisar Castle - Cappadocia.
- Tours to Artemis Temple, Ephesus,Handicrafts Centre, House of the Virgin Mary - Izmir
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary in Egypt and Turkey
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Free loan of mobile phone during your stay in Egypt charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt & Turkey
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping for boat crews and Guides
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Giza Pyramids and Sakkara
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Fly Aswan to Cairo
Day 8: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 9: Fly Cairo to Istanbul - Hello Turkey
Day 10: Istanbul Old City Tour
Day 11: Istanbul - Cappadocia Tour
Day 12: Cappadocia Tour - Izmir
Day 13: Ephesus Tour - Back to Istanbul
Day 14: Istanbul - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Green Park Taxim Hotel Istanbul
|Double||$ 2590||$ 2795|
|Solo||$ 4250||$ 4650|
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
- Titanic Business Hotel Istanbu
|Double||$ 2750||$ 2950|
|Solo||$ 4620||$ 4950|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware