Tour of Cairo and Istanbul
A wonderfully unique opportunity to visit the major attractions of Cairo and Istanbul on this 8 day Egypt and Turkey tour. Visiting the Ancient Pyramids and Sphinx, Old Cairo, Museum and Citadel of Saladin. Then an exploration of delightful Turkey touring Istanbul and Cappadocia. Visit the famous sites in Istanbul such as the Blue Mosque and more with a colourful trip to the Grand Bazaar. Moving on to Cappadocia to discover many ancient sites with Museums, underground Cities, Christian religious sites and more. A nice adventure with an Ancient twist.
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival by our Representative.
- Transferred to Istanbul Airport on departure by our Representative
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul Hotel on buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia Hotel including Breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo as mentioned (Private tours for you and your family).
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul – Kayseri – Istanbul)
- Tours to Djoser's Step Pyramid at Saqqara
- Tours to Giza Pyramids, The Sphinx and Valley Temple
- Tours to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Cairo
- Tours to the Citadel of Saladin in Old Cairo
- Tours to Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue in Coptic Cairo
- Tours to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia,Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar -Istanbul
- Tours to Open Air Museum, the Underground Cities, ‘Fairy Chimneys’t in Cappadocia.
- Tours to Ihlara Canyon, Belisirma village,Peristrema. Rock Churches, Uchisar Castle - Cappadocia.
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Istanbul.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels included in the price.
- Bottled water during the tours and during journeys by road.
- Free loan of mobile phone in Egypt charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls.
- International airfare to Egypt & Turkey
- Entry visa to Egypt & Turkey.
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tours
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Istanbul, Turkey
Day 5: Istanbul Sightseeing Tours, Turkey
Day 6: Istanbul - Cappadocia Tour
Day 7: Cappadocia Sightseeing - Fly Back to Istanbul
Day 8: Istanbul - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Green Park Taxim Hotel Istanbul
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware