Egypt Special Needs Accessible Nile Cruise
MS Amarco I Nile cruise is a 4 day 3 nights adapted for wheelchair travellers in Egypt. MS Amarco Nile Cruise has 4 wheelchair accessible junior suites with roll-in shower, providing the client with easy movement around the boat with lift access to all floors. Your MS Amarco cruise take you from Aswan to Luxor to include the wonderful and colourful sites and culture of Nubian Aswan with visits to the High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk then stopping off at Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples along the Nile and finishing in Luxor to visit the famous sites including Karnak and Luxor Temples. Personal Care assistant available for tours and excursions.
- Pick up from Aswan Airport, return to Luxor Airport
- Accommodation onboard with full board basis
- Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay and excursions
- Excursions to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Excursions to visit Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Excursions to visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- Excursions to visit Aswan High Dam and panoramic view of the Unfinished Obelisk
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide for all Nile Cruise tours and shore excursions
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in package price
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Personal spending
- Optional tours
- Tipping to Nile cruise crew and Guides
Day 1: Arrive Aswan - Accessible Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Accessible Nile Cruise Shore Excursions
Whilst enjoying breakfast on board your Nile cruise you may watch the lovely sunrise over the Nile followed by free time at leisure in Aswan and then sail to Kom Ombo to visit Kom Ombo Temple, the crocodile-headed God of fertility and creator of the world. Then return to your cruise vessel to sail to Edfu where you will be transferred to visit the famous Edfu Temple also known as the Temple of Horus and Haroeris, the Falcon-Headed solar war God and the largest and most perfectly preserved of all the Nile Temples Back to the Nile cruise to sail to Luxor with lunch, afternoon tea and dinner aboard your cruise and overnight stay in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions - Departure
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware