Day Trips from Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor by Air
According to flight time
A wonderful opportunity to experience the wonders of Ancient Egypt in this one day tour to luxor from Sharm El Sheikh by air to Upper Egypt, home of the old capital known as ‘Thebes’. Visiting the largest Temple at Karnak on the East Bank, followed by a discovery of Tombs, Temples and sites on the West Bank. An unmissable exploration of ancient times.
- Return flight from Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor
- Tour to Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Pick up and return service from Hotel
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
Pick up from your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by air conditioned private vehicle to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to fly to Luxor where you will be met and accompanied by our expert Egyptologist Tour Guide then travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the magnificent Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means ‘The Most Sacred of Places’. The Temple or more correctly, the complex of Temples, was built over more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of Pharaohs. Within the complex, the great ‘Hypostyle Hall’ is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will have lunch on the way at a good quality restaurant and then enjoy a trip to the West Bank of the Nile River in Luxor to visit the two enormous and impressive Colossi of Memnon the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III then a journey into ancient Egyptian history at the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent Tombs were discovered . These Tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures from the afterlife of the Pharaohs and include a visit 3 Tombs. Then you will continue your tour to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh, rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs. Transferred to Luxor Airport for your flight back to Sharm El Sheikh then transfer to your Hotel. Lunch is included.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware