Egypt & Jordan Highlights
A wonderful short break holiday to discover Ancient Egypt and Jordan highlights and incredible history on this 7 day tour to include the Famous Pyramids and Sphinx in Cairo, Egyptian Museum, Old Coptic and Islamic Cairo and Citadel of Saladin. On to Jordan and it’s equally ancient sites with Madaba and the 4th Century Mosaic at the Byzantine Church, Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea, and the Famous Red Rose Rock City at Petra. Come and discover the Egypt and Jordan Highlights with us.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay, tours and excursions
- Transfers by private A/C new vehicle with English-speaking assistant
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Amman Jordan hotel with breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Old Cairo
- Tour in Petra major sights as described above in itinerary
- Horseback ride in Petra
- Tour to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and Dead Sea in Jordan
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza/Cairo/Petra/Amman
- Bottled water on board the bus during Egypt tours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo/Giza /Petra/Amman in Jordan
- English-speaking guide in Cairo and Giza in Egypt
- English-speaking spot guide in Petra about 3 hours
- English-speaking assistant in Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Dead Sea
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls.
- International Airfare to Egypt and Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt and Jordan
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to Egypt
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tour
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Amman - Hello Jordan
Day 5: Madaba - The Dead Sea Tour
Day 6: Petra Tour from Amman
Day 7: Amman Jordan - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Geneva Hotel Amman
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Amman
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware