Pyramids & Nile Cruise by Air
Every Sat, Sun & Thu
Pyramids and Nile Cruise tour by air and boat is a delightful 8-day Egypt itinerary visiting Cairo’s ancient historical sights including the Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, then fly to Luxor looking down on the desert and beautiful green Nile Delta to embark on your Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan for a fantastic Nile Cruise journey including excursions to the main historical ancient sights like Valley of the Kings.
- Met and assisted at Cairo Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Assistance by our Personnel during your stay, tours and excursions.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle with Free WiFi.
- Internal flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at a 5-star hotel in Cairo based on bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard 5-star Nile Cruise Boat Aswan-Luxor on full board.
- Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley Temple.
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo.
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo.
- Bottled water during all tours.
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- English-speaking Tour Guide during tours in Egypt
- All Nile Cruise tours with Memphis Tours group
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 5: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Fly Aswan to Cairo
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware