Nile Cruise Easter Royal Lily
Why not change your usual Easter break for a perfect Nile Cruise in Egypt for 5 days sailing along the river Nile starting in historical Luxor visiting all the famous ancient sites such as the Valley of the Kings and Temples in Luxor. Then delight in sailing along the beauty of the Nile visiting temples enroute, afternoon tea like the Victorian British, and arriving in wonderful nubian Aswan with further tours and delights.
Arrival Luxor - Embarkation - East Bank Tours
Luxor West Bank - Sail to Edfu
Please note* There is an additional charge to enter the Tombs of of King Tutankhamun and Ramses VI.
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Disembark from the Nile Cruise
- Meet and greet service by our Representatives upon arrival at Airports and Train Stations
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star deluxe cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sights
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during your excursions
- Bottled Water during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spending
- Tipping to Guides and Boat Crew
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid for Easter Tours to Egypt.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system.
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi - Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Live Chat Consultants - A very quick and effective way to get answers quickly and efficiently is to consult one of our ‘Live Chat’ Consultants who are ready 24 hours a day, to answer any questions you may have. They are knowledgeable in English and can assist you quickly with enquiries such as bookings, tours, Airlines etc.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Luxor - EgyptAir (Scheduled), Easyjet ( Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Sharm el Sheikh - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Hurghada - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh