Cairo and Alexandria Holiday Tour
Private Touring Holiday
- All transfers to and from Cairo International Airport
- Meet and Greet service at the Airport and assisted on return by a Memphis Tours Representative
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 5-star deluxe hotel in Cairo on breakfast basis
- Expert egyptologist Tour Guides
- Air conditioned vehicles on all tours and Airport transfers
- Bottled water on all tours
- Meals included in the itinerary
- Visits to the Pyramids and Great Sphinx
- Visit to Giza plateau
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Visit to Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Visit to the Catacombs Alexandria
- Visit to Pompey’s Pillar Alexandria
- Visit to The Citadel Alexandria
- Visit to the Library of Alexandria
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the Itinerary
- Bottled water on all tours and transfers
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Persona spending money
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Finally you will visit also the famous Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, a major Souk in the Islamic district of Cairo, the bazaar district is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike with an opportunity to buy some hand crafted souvenirs and gifts. Back to the Hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Please Note* There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Also an additional charge to enter the Mummies Room at the Museum.Please speak with your Tour Guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Day 3: Cairo to Alexandria Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware