Holiday to Egypt and Jordan for 12 Days
- Meet and assist services by our representatives at airports.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Amman including daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo).
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt and Jordan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Two day tours in Amman & the Dead Sea as mentioned above.
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours.
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour.
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea, Umm Qais, Ajloun.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places.
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A bottle of water during you trip
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All taxes & service charge.
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan.
- Flight from Cairo to Amman.
- Any optional tours Personal spendings.
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Day 2 : Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo
Then on the way you will have Lunch, then enjoy a visit to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period in Egypt, learn about the great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 : Fly to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tours
Day 4: Luxor West Bank Tours
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Back to Cairo
Day 8 : Fly to Amman Jordan
Day 9 : Jerash, Ajloun and Umm Qais Tour
Day 10 : Madaba, Mount Nebo and Dead Sea Tour
Day 11: The Rose Red City of Petra Tour
Day 12 : Final Departure
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- MS Nile Goddess Cruise
- Geneva Hotel Amman
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
- Marriott Amman Hotel
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through September 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays).
- Child Policy - Infants and children up to 5.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodation are free of charge.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodations with an extra bed are entitled to half of the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults, therefore full rates will apply.
- Deposit and Payment - It is recommended to make the booking for your desired tours as soon as possible to ensure the places. Bookings are guaranteed upon receiving a deposit of 25 % of the total amount of the package selected. This deposit is a part of your final payment price. Payments can be done by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), wire transfer or Western Union.
- Visa to Jordan - Upon arrival to Amman International Airport free entry visa is issued to all travelers staying in Jordan for more than three (3) nights. If staying less than 3 nights then a visa fee of US$ 56 is required.
As the visa requirements for different nationalities vary, please contact your nearest Jordanian Embassy or Consulate to check the visa regulations for your nationality.(Please click here)
Travelers also need a passport with validity of at least 6 months prior to entry.
- Tipping - Although customary, tipping is by no means compulsory, nor are there any fixed amounts. Tipping is entirely at your discretion and should be based on your satisfaction with the service given.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware