Steigenberger Omar El Khayam Lake Cruise
Every Monday from Aswan & Friday from Abu Simbel
Steigenberger Omar El Khayam is a 5-Star deluxe Lake Nasser cruise ship sailing between Aswan and Abu Simbel for 4, 5 and 7 day cruise itinerary, on your Egypt Lake cruise journey you’ll travel back several thousands of years to the times of the Pharaohs, while you enjoy the comfort of our recommended 5-star deluxe lake Nasser cruise ships . From your cabin you’ll be able to savour a magnificent view over the Lake Nasser. All cabins on the main and upper deck offer a balcony with sliding glass doors. Steigenberger Omar El Khayam has 68 cabins ( 24sm), 8 Grand suites (36sm), 4 Royal suites (70sm).
- Accommodation aboard 5* Lake Cruise on full board basis
- All shore excursions along the Lake cruise journey
- Excursions to the Temples of Abu Simbel
- Excursions to the temples of Amada and Derr
- Excursions to Tomb of Penout
- Excursions to Wadi El Seboua & Temples of Dakka & Meharakka
- Excursions to the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, Kiosk of Kertassi
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan are included
- Professional Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
- Extra of personal nature
- Tipping to cruise crew & Guide
Monday : Arrival Aswan
Met and assisted upon arrival at Aswan Airport or Train Terminal by our Travel Representative who will accompany you to your Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Boat for check in and overnight stay.
Tuesday : Kalabsha Temple
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast on board your boat then set sail for Kalabsha for a Visit to Kalabsha Temple. Continue sailing on to Wadi El Seboua followed by Lunch and dinner served on board the cruise with an overnight stay in Wadi El Seboua.
Wednesday : Wadi El Seboua / Amada Temples
Breakfast will be served followed by a visit to Wadi El Seboua Temple, then a relaxing sail to Amada to visit Amada Temple docking overnight in Amada.
Thursday: Abu Simbel Temple
Early sail to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board the cruise then the opportunity to view Kasr Ibrim from the sundeck. Sailing onwards to Abu Simbel for your visit to the magnificent Temple of Abu Simbel and overnight stay in Abu Simbel.
Friday : Disembarkation
Checking out after breakfast, you will then be transferred to Abu Simbel Airport or Hotel for the conclusion of your tour.
Friday : Abu Simbel Temple
Met and assisted upon arrival at Abu Simbel Airport by our Travel Representative who will then accompany you to your Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Boat for check in. Lunch will be served on board the cruise followed by a visit the Temples of Abu Simbel, then an overnight stay in Abu Simbel.
Saturday: Amada Temple
Early sail to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board the cruise then the opportunity to view Kasr Ibrim from the sundeck with panoramic views (entrance not permitted). Sailing on to Amada for a visit to Amada Temple. Continue to Wadi El Seboua for an overnight stay there.
Sunday: Wadi El Seboua Temple
Once you have enjoyed a relaxing breakfast on board the cruise, you will pay a visit to Wadi El Seboua, sail to Aswan and overnight stay in Aswan
Monday: Kalabsah Temple
Check out after breakfast then a visit to Kalabsah Temple followed by your transfer to Aswan Airport, Train Station or Hotel.
- Reception (24 hours reception)
- Internet Service on board while docking
- Evening entertainment programme
- Daily Laundry Service against charge
- Large 2 level sun deck with swimming pool and pool bar
- Health Club, fitness studio and jacuzzi
- Gift shop
- Meeting space can be arranged if boat is totally chartered
- International Telephones and Fax service against charged
- Doctor on call (24/7)
- Major credit cards accepted on all cruises
- Panoramic window with Nile views in all cabins
- Satellite TV and Telephone
- Air conditioning with manual control
- Bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer
- Safety deposit box and mini bar
- Room service 24/7
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware