Marsa Alam Desert Safari by Jeep
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Around 12:00 pm
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Marsa Alam
- All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4x4 WD
- Entrance fees
- Guide assistance
- Motorbike- one for each person for about 40 Minutes
- Camel ride in the desert
- Panorama view of Marsa Alam desert and Sunset view
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Our Memphis Tours Representative will pick you up at the afternoon time from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a 4x4 Jeep vehicle, then escorted to the meeting point at Sheikh Malek, 25 km. north of Marsa Alam Airport to start your adventure tour into the desert. Driving through the desert for approximately 22 km until reaching the Bedouin village (on the way making 3 stops: stop 1 by Acacia tree, stop 2 for a panoramic view of the desert from top of a hill, and stop 3 for introduction to the Eastern desert history on the top of the mountain). Arrive at the Bedouin village for a tour and story about Bedouin life and traditions. Enjoy sipping some Bedouin tea and try a traditional water pipe (hubbly bubbly) then driving a quad bike into the desert for about 40 minutes whilst taking in the wonderful views and landscape. A leisurely Camel ride will enable you to enjoy a magnificent sunset view from the mountain and the beautiful sound of silence, followed by a barbeque dinner in the heart of the mountain, mineral water and soft drinks are included. An entertaining Bedouin show with belly dance and dancing horses show is also included. Finally you will have the opportunity to watch the stars through a powerful telescope, then enjoy the night drive back from the Bedouin Village to your Hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware