Hamata Islands Snorkeling From Marsa Alam
Around 07:00 am
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Marsa Alam
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle to / from your Hotel
- English speaking Guide during the day trip
- Snorkeling trip by boat include 3 stops for snorkel
- Snorkeling equipments ( mask - fins ) are included
- Lunch meal on board the boat
- Speed boat
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board the boat
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty
- Alcoholic drinks
- No minimum pax on Wednesday & Thursday
- Minimum pax 8 persons on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Morning pick up with your Memphis Tours Representative from your Hotel in Marsa Alam, then escorted along the shore from your hotel to Hamata Marina (30km south of Marsa Alam), passing by the Mangrove area of the Wadi el Gemal National Park You will be given your snorkeling equipment on the way to the Port. Then board your boat and set sail to enjoy an unforgettable day to discover the untouched nature of Hamata National Park. A real paradise for all snorkelers and those who love the sea, the sun and the nature with our full day tour for snorkeling around the 3 Virgin Islands. This exciting trip focuses on some of the hidden treasures of the Red Sea - the magnificent Hamata islands south of Marsa Alam. Completely untouched by tourists, these tiny, deserted islands are havens for wildlife, both on land and sea. You will see corals and coloured fish unseen anywhere else whilst enjoying pure nature with beautiful Lagoons and different reefs around the island. The boat will dock on one of these tropical Islands for a closer look to enjoy watching the many different birds that make these islands even more worth watching. This will give you a glimpse of true nature, have a walk along the pure white beach of the island, then board the boat back while having a delicious lunch on board. After enjoying your lunch, you will sail to stop for the last snorkeling site before sailing back to the Marina at Hamata where you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware