2 Days Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan
2 Day Trip
A more relaxed and less rushed way to see the magnificence of the temples of Abu Simbel on this overnight tour from Aswan. A pleasant drive from your pickup point in Aswan to arrive for a comfortable overnight stay with the time to see the most talked about Sound And Light Show at Abu Simbel then check in to your Hotel with the day ahead for a full exploration of the Temples.
- Pickup and return transfers by air conditioned vehicles in Aswan
- Meet and return transfer services with a Memphis Tours Representative
- Meals as included in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the tour
- Overnight accommodation at Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort Hotel on Breakfast Basis
- Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel
- Tour of Abu Simbel Temples
- An expert English speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Any optional activities
- Tipping to Guides
Day 1: Aswan - Abu Simbel - Sound & Light Show
Pickup from your location ( Hotel / Nile Cruise Boat) at Aswan in the afternoon to be transferred in an air conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel and check in overnight at the Hotel. Once checked in you will have time to relax for a few hours before being transferred and escorted by a Guide in the evening to see the renowned Sound and Light Show at Abu Simbel Temples, considered the best Sound and Light Show in Egypt. Once it has finished, you will be transferred back to your Hotel for a comfortable night’s stay.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temple Tour - Back to Aswan
An early start after breakfast, then you will be transferred with an expert Tour Guide to enable you to see the Temples at Abu Simbel in their glory with the sun rising in their unique style and considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt reflecting the glory and grandeur of the New Kingdom. The Egyptian Government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these Temples from the floods during the period of reconstruction when the High Dam was built. The Temple of Ramses II (also called The Sun Temple), was dedicated to the four universal Gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Ra, and to Ramses II himself. The Temple of Queen Nefertari dedicated to the wife of the Sun Goddess Hathor. Lunch at local restaurant in Abu Simbel with free leisure time before travelling back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware