Bird Watching Tour in Aswan
A wonderful exclusive tour for ‘Bird Watchers’ on this 3 hour Bird Watching Tour in Aswan with Mr Mohamed Arabi known as the Birdman of Aswan. Take a scenic ride in a felucca around the Cataract Islands to see up to many species of local birds and pretty flora and fauna in a most delightful environment.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel or Cruise in Aswan .
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking local Guide.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Pick up with your expert Bird Guide from your departure point and transferred on to a traditional felucca sailboat at the dockside in Aswan. You will set sail across the Nile from the East Bank to the West Bank of the Nile towards Lord Kitchener’s Island. From here, your Guide will start pointing out the locations of where you will see the birdlife ranging from Egrets both adult and chicks, to Parakeets amongst the trees. Whilst passing along the Island, there is beautiful flora and fauna such as Hibiscus, lantana, bougainvillea, poinciana, acacia trees and mimosa all blooming in radiant colours. Sailing up river towards the Mausoleum of the Aga Khan, you may be astounded at the sight of many more bird species wading in the waters of the Cataract Islands such as Kingfishers, Malachite Kingfishers, Striated Herons, Little Bitten Herons, Night Herons, along with Little Green Bee Eaters, and Nile Valley Sunbirds. A truly delightful tour for nature lovers. at the end you will Return to the dock in Aswan and transferred to your original pick up point.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware