Egypt Jordan Luxury Holiday Package
7 Day / 6 Night
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Amman for 03 nights including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Giza as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Private English Speaking Guide in Jerash,Dead Sea and Petra
- Lunch at Local restaurant for 2 days
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket)
- Lunch at The Mena House Hotel Giza
- Lunch at Nagib Mahfouz Restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at hotel and abroad vehicle
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Amman Cairo Flight
- Entry Visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Jerash and Dead Sea
Day 3: Petra Tour
Day 4: Fly to Cairo
Day 5: Giza Pyramids Tour
Day 6: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Final Departure
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through September 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays).
- Child Policy - Infants and children up to 5.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodation are free of charge.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodations with an extra bed are entitled to half of the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults, therefore full rates will apply.
- Deposit and Payment - It is recommended to make the booking for your desired tours as soon as possible to ensure the places. Bookings are guaranteed upon receiving a deposit of 25 % of the total amount of the package selected. This deposit is a part of your final payment price. Payments can be done by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), wire transfer or Western Union.
- Visa to Jordan - Upon arrival to Amman International Airport free entry visa is issued to all travelers staying in Jordan for more than three (3) nights. If staying less than 3 nights then a visa fee of US$ 56 is required.
As the visa requirements for different nationalities vary, please contact your nearest Jordanian Embassy or Consulate to check the visa regulations for your nationality.(Please click here)
Travelers also need a passport with validity of at least 6 months prior to entry.
- Tipping - Although customary, tipping is by no means compulsory, nor are there any fixed amounts. Tipping is entirely at your discretion and should be based on your satisfaction with the service given.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware