Private Petra, Wadi Rum Tours from Aqaba Port
Approx. 10 Hours
According to the Cruise Schedule
- Pick up services from Aqaba Port and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra from the entrance to the Treasury ( 2 -3 ) hours
- Entrance fees to Petra and Wadi Rum
- Short horse ride in Petra 700 meter
- Approx 1.5 hours 4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Any Drinks
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Child Policy - Infants and children up to 5.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodation are free of charge.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents’ accommodations with an extra bed are entitled to half of the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults, therefore full rates will apply.
If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or/and ferry boat ticket, an extra supplement for your child may apply
- Deposit and Payment - It is recommended to make the booking for your desired tours as soon as possible to ensure the places. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Tipping - Although customary, tipping is by no means compulsory, nor are there any fixed amounts. Tipping is entirely at your discretion and should be based on your satisfaction with the service given.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware