Cairo, Nile & Red Sea Accessible Tour
Wheelchair users and disabled clients are very important to us here at Memphis Tours so we are delighted to be able to offer this 11-day exciting tour throughout Egypt accessible for wheelchairs and walking disabilities. With Hotels, Nile Cruise and adapted vehicles for wheelchairs. Taking you to all the most fascinating sites of Egypt such as the great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, Museums, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple in Luxor, and colourful ‘Nubia’ Aswan and all it’s sites and attractions and on to the beautiful Red Sea in Hurghada with many attractions and activities for wheelchair users.
- Meet and greet services by our Representatives at Cairo International Airport
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo to Aswan and Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 nights at wheelchair accessible hotel in Cairo with daily buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights at wheelchair accessible Nile cruise ( Aswan to Luxor ) on full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights at wheelchair accessible Hotel in Hurghada with daily buffet breakfast
- Sightseeing tours and shore excursions in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor and along the cruise journey
- Personal Egyptologist Tour Guide throughout the tours in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor
- Admission fees to the sights in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor
- Lunch meal during tours in Cairo
- All hotels and Nile cruise applicable taxes included in the price
- Bottled water during the tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls
- International Airfare to and from Egypt
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours
- Personal spending
Day 01: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 02: Accessible Tour to Giza Pyramids
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03: Cairo City Sightseeing
Please note* There is an additional charge to enter the Mummification Room at the Museum. If you require a ticket, please speak to your Guide.
Day 04: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Accessible Nile Cruise
Breakfast at the Hotel and then you will be escorted to the Cairo Domestic Airport Terminal to fly down to Aswan, where you will be met and assisted by another Representative and personal care attendant to transfer by wheelchair accessible vehicle to board MS Amarco wheelchair accessible Nile Cruise Boat (It has 4 wheelchair accessible junior suites with modern accessibility, specially built accessible bathrooms and roll-in shower). Lifts access all decks including the top sundeck. It cruises between Aswan and Luxor includes sightseeing in each City and visits to the Nile Temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo enroute. You will be accompanied by your personal care attendant and Egyptologist Guide to visit the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan (The Unfinished Obelisk is panoramic view only), with free time at leisure in Aswan then you will be transferred to the MS Amarco Nile cruise for overnight stay on the Nile.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Accessible Nile Cruise Shore Excursions
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07: Luxor Nile Cruise - Hurghada Red Sea
Breakfast on board before you disembark for a full day of visits with your Guide to the fabulous Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon then you will be accompanied by your personal care attendant and your driver with wheelchair accessible vehicle to leave for Hurghada in the Red Sea ( approximately 4 hours) to check into the your beachfront 5* deluxe Hotel with spacious wheelchair rooms furnished with modern comfortable design and wheelchair accessible with modern bathrooms and roll-in shower. Free time at leisure at the hotel in Hurghada and overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 08: Hurghada Red Sea Optional Excursions
Breakfast at your Hotel with free time at leisure on the Hotel’s sandy beach, optional diving tours can be arranged with our PADI certified Diving Centre and School located inside your Hotel with a professional team dedicated for diving activities for travellers with special needs. Free time at the Hotel and overnight stay in Hurghada.
Day 09: Hurghada Red Sea Optional Excursions
Breakfast at the Hotel, then a day at leisure either relaxing or taking any of the many optional tours locally. Evening time you will be escorted by our Representative to the Marina in Hurghada to enjoy a delicious meal at the Nubian Restaurant with excellent traditional Nubian cuisine, comfortable surroundings and great views and ambience. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your Hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 10: Fly Hurghada to Cairo
Breakfast at your Hotel in Hurghada with free time at leisure then you will be transferred to Hurghada Domestic Airport Terminal by wheelchair accessible vehicle to fly back to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted by your personal care attendant and Representative to transfer you to your Hotel in Cairo which has wheelchair accessible rooms with modern bathrooms and roll-in shower. Check into your Hotel with free time at leisure and overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 11: Cairo - Fly Back Home
After breakfast at your Hotel you will be accompanied by your personal care attendant to transfer by private air-conditioned accessible vehicle to Cairo International Airport to fly back home.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware