MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Cruise
Every Saturday from Aswan & Wednesday from Abu Simbel
MS Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise sails between Abu Simbel to Aswan 4 days,or vice versa in Upper Egypt on a 5 day itinerary. It is designed in an elegant style featuring warm wooden panelling and plush red and green antique furnishings. Discover Lake Nasser and treasures of the Nile on your personalised Nile cruise journey. M.S. Kasr Ibrim has 65 cabins- 55 twin bed approximately 22m, 7 Junior suites 29m, 2 Royal suites 59m and 1 Imperial suite 40m.
- Accommodation aboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- All shore excursions along the Lake cruise journey
- Excursions to the Temples of Abu Simbel
- Excursions to the temples of Amada and Derr
- Excursions to Tomb of Penout
- Excursions to Wadi El Seboua, Temples of Dakka and Meharakka
- Excursions to the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, Kiosk of Kertassi
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan are included
- Professional Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
- Extra of personal nature
- Tipping to cruise crew & Guide
WEDNESDAY: Arrive Abu Simbel
Met and assisted upon arrival at Abu Simbel Airport by our Travel Representative who will then accompany you to your Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Boat for check in and a welcome cocktail. Lunch is served aboard before your visit to the outstanding Temples of Abu Simbel with an optional ‘Sound and Light Show’ (highly recommended). Returning back to the boat for dinner and a very special Nubian song and dance performance is given on board by the children of Abu Simbel. Overnight stay
THURSDAY : Kasr Ibrim & Amada
After a relaxing breakfast, enjoy the sailing to Kasr Ibrim.Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship's sundeck, (entrance to is not permitted) Overnight stay.Then Sailing on to Amada with a visit to the Temples of Amada and Derr as well as the Tomb of Penout. Afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua to visit to the Temple of Wadi El Seboua and the Temples of Dakka, and Meharakka. Conclude the evening with dinner on board.
FRIDAY : Beit El Wali & the Kiosk of Kertassi
Breakfast on board whilst setting sail to Aswan. A cocktail is served when passing the Tropic of Cancer, also enjoying lunch whilst sailing and enjoying the Nile views. Around 15:00pm, you will arrive at Kalabsha temple for a visit along with Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Dinner and overnight on board.
SATURDAY : Disembarkation
End of Lake Nasser cruise and disembarkation after breakfast with transfer to Aswan airport.
Saturday : Arrival and Embarkation
Met and assisted upon arrival at Aswan Airport by our Travel Representative who will accompany you to your Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Boat for check in. Lunch and dinner is served on the boat with an overnight stay in Aswan.
Sunday : Kalabsha Temple
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on board. whilst sailing along the Nile for a visit to Kalabsha Temple. Sail on to Wadi El Seboua. The day includes lunch and dinner with an overnight stay.
Monday : Wadi El Seboua
Breakfast on board followed by a visit to Wadi El Seboua. Sail to Amada for an enjoyable tour of Der Temples and the Tomb of Penout. Overnight in Amada.The day includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner .
Tuesday : Abu Simbel Temple
Breakfast on board then sailing to Kasr Ibrim.Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship's sundeck, (entrance to is not permitted). You then continue your journey sailing to Abu Simbel for the incredible spectacle of the Temples of Abu Simbel. There is also the option of attending the amazing ‘Sound and Light Show’ at Abu Simbel. The day includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Overnight stay in Aswan.
Wednesday : Disembarkation
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation at 12:00 noon then your transfer to Abu Simbel Airport.
- 24/7 Reception
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Restaurant and lounge area
- Evening entertainment programme
- Bars (lounge area and top deck)
- Mosaic-tiled swimming pool and sun deck
- Sauna and steam bath (styled in old marble)
- Exercise equipment
- Water filtration system.
- Doctor on call (24/7)
- Major credit cards accepted on all cruises
- Panoramic Window views of the Nile from all cabins
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Private bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer
- Private seating area
- Safety deposit box and mini bar
- Direct dial telephone
- Colour TV with satellite and video channels/ music channels
- Room service
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware