MS Eugenie Lake Cruise
Every Monday from Abu Simbel & Friday from Aswan
- Accommodation aboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- All shore excursions along the Lake cruise journey
- Excursions to the Temples of Abu Simbel
- Excursions to the temples of Amada and Derr
- Excursions to Tomb of Penout
- Excursions to Wadi El Seboua, Temples of Dakka and Meharakka
- Excursions to the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, Kiosk of Kertassi
- Entrance fees to all sights between Abu Simbel and Aswan are included
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- All service charges and taxes
- personal spending
- Tipping to cruise crew & Guide
Friday : Kalabsha Temple
Met and assisted upon arrival at Aswan Airport by our Travel Representative who will then accompany you to your Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Boat for check in.Relax with lunch on board followed by a visit to Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Return to the ship for afternoon tea served in the lounge. Dinner and overnight on board.
Saturday : Wadi El Seboua, Dakka, Meharakka Temples
After breakfast, you will set sail to Wadi El Seboua enjoying a cocktail while passing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch is served on board before touring Wadi El Seboua Temple, the Temple of Dakka, and the Temple of Meharakka. Return to the ship to sail to Amada. Dinner and overnight onboard.
Sunday : Temples of Abu Simbel
Breakfast aboard the cruise, then a visit to the Temple of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship to sail to Kasr Ibrim. You will have the opportunity to view the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim via the ship's sundeck (entrance is not permitted). Depart and continue sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch is served on board before visiting the Temples of Abu Simbel. In the evening, you will have the option to attend the incredible Sound & Light show at Abu Simbel (optional). Return to the ship for a candlelight dinner and overnight stay.
Monday : Disembarkation.
Breakfast on board then disembarkation.
Monday : Temples of Abu Simbel
Tuesday: The Citadel of Kasr Ibrim
Breakfast aboard the ship with free leisure time. Lunch will be served whilst sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship's sundeck, (entrance to is not permitted). Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Wednesday : Amada, Dakka, Meharakka Temples
Sail to Amada. Visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Thursday : Kalabsha Temple
Friday : Disembarkation
After breakfast, Disembark the cruise.
- Internet and fax availability
- Sauna and oriental steam bath
- Reception 24/7
- Pool and sun deck area
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Major credit cards accepted on all cruises
- Doctor available 24/7
- Fitness facilities
- State of the art water filtration system
- All cabins have Panoramic windows with Nile views
- Handicapped facilities with Large Panoramic Window opens on to a balcony
- Private bath with bathtub and hairdryer
- Colored TV with in house music and Dedicated movie channel
- Safety deposit box and mini bar
- First aid kit
- Air Conditioning with manual control
- International telephone in cabins
- Luggage Rack
- Executive cabins with balconies (additional surcharge per cabin/per night)
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware