- Accommodation on board Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise with full board basis
- Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- Assistance from our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All sightseeing tours and excursions shared with Nile cruise group
- Excursions to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Excursions to the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Excursions to Valley of Queens and Colossi of Memnon
- Excursions to Temple of Goddess Hathor in Denderah, Qena
- Excursions to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- Excursions to Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- On board entertainment programme
- English-speaking tour guide for all Nile Cruise tours and shore excursions
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in the cruise price
- Tipping to Nile cruise crew and guides
- Personal spending money
- Reception 24 Hours
- Daily Housekeeping service
- Laundry facilities
- Spacious sundeck and pool
- Gymnasium and massage room
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Library and games room
- Computers and Internet access
- Shaded sun deck with exclusive lounge beds and awnings
- Spacious dining room
- All cabins have Nile views
- mini-bar and safe deposit box
- Individual CD player
- LCD television with satellite and in-house movies
- Fully air-conditioned with individual controls.
- Private bathrooms all have a bathtubs
- Shower and hairdryer.
- International telephone access is available through the reception.
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Double Cabin||$ 545||$ 725|
|Single Cabin||$ 890||$ 1150|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Double Cabin||$ 910||$ 1195|
|Single Cabin||$ 1435||$ 1910|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Children Policy - Children over the age of 8 are welcome on the Sanctuary Sun Boat III. - Children between 3 & 12 years old are granted 20 % discount.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware