- Accommodation on board Oberoi Philae luxury Nile Cruise with full board basis
- Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours
- All transfers between Airports and train stations with a Representative
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- On board entertainment programmes
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Museum in Luxor.
- Tour to Luxor temple
- Tour of Dendera Temple
- Valley of the Kings including King Tut's Tomb and Ramses "the Six"
- Tour to Madinat Habu temple and Colossus of Memnon.
- Tour to Valley of the Noble’s tombs, Dier El Madina and Temple of Hatchepsut.
- Visit the Temple of Edfu.
- Visit the High Dam and Philae temple in Aswan.
- Tour to the temple of Komombo
- Visit to the Botanical Garden by Felucca
- Sound and light show at Philae Temple
- Bottled water on transportation during tours
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping for Guides and Nile cruise Crew
- 24/7 Reception
- Private docking areas
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- On-board elevators and access for physically-challenged guests.
- Restaurant with varied menus on a daily basis.
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Sun Deck with Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Laundry and daily housekeeping service
- Internet and games room
- Therapy rooms with a private shower and steam room
- Gymnasium On board
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Egyptologist for all shore excursions
- Medical service on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on board Nile Cruises
- The Cruise Features 22 elegantly appointed cabins and Luxury Suites
- Air conditioning with individual control
- 10" pillow topped mattress
- Blackout blinds
- Coffee machine
- Personal bar
- Soundproof, openable French window
- 24-hour express laundry
- Alarm and docking station
- High-definition 40" LED television
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- High speed WiFi access
- Wireless telephones
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom offers hair dryer
- Overhead, multi pressure shower
- Handheld shower
- Weighing scales
|Double||$ 1275||$ 1395|
|Single||$ 1950||$ 2195|
|Double||$ 1925||$ 2095|
|Single||$ 2925||$ 3295|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Children Policy - Children under the age of seven (7) are not allowed. Children must occupy a separate cabin which will be charged at the normal rate.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware