Mövenpick MS Darakum Nile Cruise
Friday from Aswan & Monday from Luxor
- Accommodation on board with full board basis
- Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- Assistance from our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All sightseeing tours and excursions shared with Nile cruise group
- Excursions to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Excursions to the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Excursions to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- Excursions to Philae Temple, High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- On board entertainment programme
- English-speaking tour guide for all Nile Cruise tours and shore excursions
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in the cruise price
- Tipping to cruise crew and guides
- Personal spending money
Day 1: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 2: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise - Final Departure
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 3: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 5: Optional Abu Simbel Temple - Disembarkation
- Private docking areas.
- Main dining room, lounge and sundeck bar
- Swimming pool and sun deck area.
- Spa and Gym room.
- Jewelry & Gift Shop.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Internet through the USB modem.
- Doctor on call(24/7)
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service.
- Panoramic windows with Nile Views in all cabins.
- Air conditioning with manual control.
- Private bathtub with hairdryer.
- Colour TV with video channels and in house music panel.
- In House Video channel and Video player.
- Private, direct-dial telephone.
- Safety deposit box.
- Mini bar.
- Non smoking cabins and internal telephone.
- 02 Life Jackets in each Cabin.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware