A 4 or 5 day Deluxe Nile Cruise sailing between Luxor and Aswan and return in luxury on this Cruise boat. A smart, sophisticated ambience with all amenities included for that relaxing sail along the ancient River Nile. Stopping at all of the famous sites in Luxor including the Valley of the Kings, temples along the Nile and then colourful Aswan and it’s Nubian people. The Royal Viking Nile Cruise provides a high standard of accommodation and service to give a truly elegant cruise experience.
- Accommodation onboard with full board basis
- Shore excursions and Nile Cruise sightseeing tours
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
- Excursions to visit Elephantine Island & Botanical Gardens in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan as per itinerary
- Expert local guide for all Nile Cruise tours and shore excursions
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in package price
- Personal spending
- Tipping to cruise crew and Guides
4 Decks: 66 Standard Deluxe cabins and 4 Royal suites, interconnected cabins available.
- Each cabin is decorated with wooden panels and tasteful art.
- Large “French” windows and balcony offer panoramic view of the Nile.
- Sitting area by the large picture window;
- LCD TV with varied satellite channels
- Mini Fridge available at every cabin
- Safe deposit available at every cabin
- The teak floor bathroom includes both shower and bath
- Restaurant, Lounge Bar & Discotheque, Sun Deck Bars
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service
- Laundry and Concierge service
- Room Service available until midnight
- Gym equipment, Massage service and Sauna room
- Medical Service Available
- International telephone Line and Internet Connection
- Fax Machine available, Post-Cards Mailing Service, Currency exchange
- Multi-lingual 24 hrs Reception available
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Triple Cabin||$ 370||$ 399|
|Double Cabin||$ 390||$ 435|
|Single Cabin||$ 550||$ 650|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Triple Cabin||$ 399||$ 470|
|Double Cabin||$ 425||$ 499|
|Single Cabin||$ 645||$ 725|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware