- Meet and greet service and departure by our Memphis Tours Representatives at Airports
- Assistance of Memphis Tours team during your stay including tours and excursions.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Bottled water on all buses for tours and transfers
- Internal flight tickets from Luxor to Cairo
- Accommodation for 11 nights on board Nile Cruise Cairo-Luxor on full board.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Cairo Hotel based on bed & breakfast.
- All Nile cruise tours sharing cruise group
- Tours to the Pyramids, Sphinx and Museum in Cairo
- Tour to Fayoum Pyramids
- Tour to Tuna El Gebel
- Tour to Tel El Amarna and Beni Hassan Tombs
- Tour to Abydos Temple
- Tour to Dendera Temple
- Tour to the West Bank Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut and Colossi Of Memnon - Luxor
- Tours to Karnak and Luxor temples - East Bank Luxor
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- English-speaking Tour Guide during tours as mentioned above
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours.
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal Spending money
- Optional tours and activities
- Tipping to Nile Cruise Crew and Guides
Day 1: Arrive Egypt - Cairo Nile Cruise
Day 2: Cairo Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 3: Nile Cruise Sailing to Beni Suef
Day 4: Nile Cruise Tours to Fayoum Pyramids
Day 5: Nile Cruise Sailing to Minya
Day 6: Nile Cruise Shore Excursions
Day 7: Nile Cruise Sailing to Asyut
Day 8: Nile Cruise Sail to Sohag - Abydos Temple
Day 9: Nile Cruise Sail to Qena
Day 10: Dendera Temple - Nile Cruise Sail to Luxor
Day 11: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 12: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours - Fly to Cairo
Day 13: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Swimming Pool and sun deck area
- 24/7 Reception
- Large restaurant
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Large and Luxurious Lounge
- Gift Shop
- Recreation Area and Bar
- Reading & Playing room
- Doctor on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on all Nile Cruises
- Panoramic windows with Nile views in all cabins
- Private bathroom with bathtub and Hair Dryer
- Remote control LCD television, music channels, Internal telephone
- Manually controlled air conditioning
- safe deposit box and mini bar
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware