- Being met with assistance at Cairo Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Assistance by our personnel during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Internal flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Cairo hotel based on bed and breakfast.
- Accommodation for 12 Nights on board Nile Cruise on full board.
- All Nile cruise tours sharing Nile cruise group
- Excursion to High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Nubian Museum
- Excursion to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temple
- Excursion to West Bank of Luxor to tour Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut temple.
- Excursion to East bank of Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Excursion to Abydos Temple and Dendera Temple.
- Excursion to Tel El Amarna and Tuna El Gebel.
- Excursion to Beni Hassan.
- Excursion to Hawara Pyramids and Maydom Pyramid.
- Excursion to Egyptian Museum and Giza Pyramids at Cairo.
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- English-speaking Tour Guide during tours as mentioned above
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours.
- International airfare to Egypt
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt
Day 2: Fly Cairo to Aswan Nile Cruise
Day 3: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 4: Kom Ombo Temple - Sail to Edfu
Day 5: Edfu Temple Tour - Sail To Luxor
Day 6: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 7: Sail To Abydos and Dendera Temples
Day 8: Nile Cruise Sailing To Sohag
Day 9: Nile Cruise Sailing To Minya
Day 10: Tel El Amarna and Tuna El Gebel Tours
Day 11: Beni Hassan Tour - Sail to Beni Suif
Day 12: Fayoum Sightseeing - Nile Cruise Sail To Cairo
Day 13: Nile Cruise Tour to Pyramids and Museum
Day 14: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Swimming Pool and sun deck area
- 24/7 Reception
- Large restaurant
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Large and Luxurious Lounge
- Gift Shop
- Recreation Area and Bar
- Reading & Playing room
- Doctor on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on all Nile Cruises
- Panoramic windows with Nile views in all cabins
- Private bathroom with bathtub and Hair Dryer
- Remote control LCD television, music channels, Internal telephone
- Manually controlled air conditioning
- safe deposit box and mini bar
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Movenpick M/S Hamees Nile Cruise
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware