Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise
Every Saturday from Luxor & Saturday from Aswan
The most luxurious, delightful and classy way to travel along the River Nile is on this absolutely delightful 8 day Nile Cruise on the Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya sailing from either Luxor to Aswan or Vice versa depending on your personal requirements. Launched in February, 2009, it offers a River Nile cruise experience like no other on the Nile taking you back in time to a gentler, more gracious era on the Nile. Cabins are 5 deluxe and 2 elegant suites with sliding glass balconies with private lounges.
- All shore excursions along the Nile cruise journey
- Accommodation on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing visit to historical places as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- Excursion to Luxor Temple
- Excursion to Karnak Temple
- Excursions to the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi Of Memnon
- Excursions to Edfu Temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursion to Kom Ombo Temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to Philae Temple, High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Felucca sailing ( typical Egyptian sailing boat ) on the River Nile
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan are included
- Professional Egyptologist Guide for all shore excursions aboard cruise
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
- Personal spending money
- Tipping to Guides and Boat crew
Breakfast aboard the Dahabeya then disembarkation with free time at leisure in Aswan before your transfer to Aswan Airport for Departure.
Breakfast aboard the Dahabeya followed by disembarkation with free time in Luxor and transfer to Luxor airport for Departure.
- The Cruise has 5 cabins with panoramic windows and 2 suites with private lounge.
- Laundry service
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Sun Deck Bar Overlooking the Nile
- Private, direct-dial telephone
- Individual climate control
- Safety deposit box
- Television and Marine Satellite Program
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- All Cabins and Suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware