One of our new ranges of Dahabiya for 2014, the Orient Dahabiya Nile Cruise is designed as an original Dahabiya from the late 18th and early 19th century. A luxury piece of design with two decks for a personal and unforgettable cruise down the Nile in Egypt. A four or five day schedule cruising from Aswan to Esna and vice versa with time to enjoy a relaxing cruise taking in all the beautiful scenery along with visits to Ancient sites and Cities, this is a cruise not to be missed.
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- The Orient consists of four comfortable, large cabins and one spacious suite.
- All cabins are air-conditioned
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Room service
- International Telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat for towing.
- Sun Deck
- Accommodation on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide during your tours.
- Sightseeing visit to historical places as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- Service charges and all applicable taxes included in Dahabiya price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Tours
|4 Days / 3 Nights||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Double Cabin||$ 725||$ 970|
|Single Cabin||$ 1125||$ 1495|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through September 30th 2015 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).