Afternoon pick up from your Hotel in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, El Gouna, Hurghada and other resorts by air-conditioned vehicle to the Quad-Bike Station where you will have a test drive with your Guide before starting an exciting excursion into the desert with your ATV quad bike. The vast expanses of desert behind the Red Sea are an action- packed adventure zones just waiting to be explored. On this trip you will try camel riding, sand sailing, and a visit a Bedouin village to meet local Bedouin people to see how they live a complete yet simple life, smoke a traditional hookah water pipe (hubbly bubbly), and enjoy a barbeque dinner under the stars after watching the sun go down with Bedouin dance and folkloric show in the Hurghada desert. Then drive your quadrunner back to the station where you will be taken back to your hotel in Makadi Bay.
- Transfers to and from Hotel to quad-bike station
- Quad-bike test drive before the journey starts
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
- Quad-bike ticket and fees
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance
- Professional Desert Safari Tour Guide
- Camel ride in the desert of Hurghada
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes are included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 66||$ 61||$ 61|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through September 30th 2015.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).