Tour to Dendera and Abydos from Luxor
Around 6:00 am
A delightful tour by road from Luxor to Dendera and Abydos to visit 2 totally contrasting Temples, not always visited as much as the sights of Luxor. The Horus Temple at Dendera ( in honour of the wife of Hathor), and Abydos Temple,the Head of the God Osiris of the Underworld.
- Assistance of our personnel during the tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during tour
- Transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to sights of Dendera and Abydos
- Bottled water and soft drinks on board the vehicle
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
Pick up from your Hotel in Luxor by your personal Egyptologist Tour Guide then by air-conditioned mini bus to Dendera Temple which is dedicated to Goddess Hathor- cow headed woman and known as the Goddess of Love. This temple dates back to 125 B.C and it is quite unique because of the fact that the roof is still intact and visitors can admire the beautiful ceiling which depicts the hours of the day and night as well as the journey of the sun, moon and the stars across the sky. One of its ceilings is decorated with a plaster cast of the signs of the zodiac. Not only that but this temple has the only relief which represented Queen Cleopatra and her son Caesarian. Continue on to Abydos which was the head of the God Osiris- the God of the Underworld and part of his body was buried there according to the legend of ancient Egyptians,. In Abydos you will visit the famous Temple of King Seti I – the founder of Abydos Temple which was completed by his son King Ramses II. The beauty of this Temple almost feels like an apology and dedication to the following Gods Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amun Ra, Mut and Khonsu. After this, return to Luxor by your transport.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware