Overnight Trip to Cairo and Alexandria by Flight
Around 6:00 am
A real ‘cross cultural’ mix of fascinating history in this 2 day amazing tour between Cairo and Alexandria on this fascinating tour from Luxor to Cairo and Alexandria by flight. An eye opening tour of Old Egyptian Pharaonic history including the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, The Egyptian Museum and much more, followed by a glimpse into old Greco- Roman history in the Port City of Alexandria including the ancient Library, Pompey’s Pillar and more.
- Return flight ticket from Luxor by Egypt Air
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers by private A-C modern vehicle Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo and Alexandria
- lunch meals in Cairo and Alexandria at quality restaurants
- Shopping tours in Cairo through grand bazaars
- Accommodation for 1 night at 5 star hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- Portage when needed
- Bottled water and 1 soft drink during tours
- Service charges and taxes included in your package price
- Free loan of mobile phone with local number to keep you connected with your family
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Day 1: Luxor / Cairo Sightseeing
An early start for your transfer to Luxor Airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s greatest attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren and the smallest Mykerinos Pyramid along with the famous mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient Pharaohs. This tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. Lunch at quality restaurant is included, then a visit to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities,built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Learn about the great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Continue your tour to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the Suspended Church, this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. The church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Afterwards enjoy an evening of shopping at the Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo.Then transfer to the hotel for check in and Enjoy your overnight stay in Cairo.
Please note : An optional evening tour to attend the fabulous Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids is available or you may wish to enjoy an evening on a luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dance and oriental show for 2 hours then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2: Alexandria Sightseeing - Cairo Return Luxor
Morning transfer from the hotel with your personal English speaking Egyptologist Guide who will accompanied you to visit Alexandria, home of Alexander the Great . Visit the ancient sites of the Catacombs of Kom El- Shokafa and Pompey's Pillar which dates back to the 3rd century. It is Over 25 meters high, and it is made of granite, and is the last of the remaining relics of the Serapeum. The Pillar was erected in honor of Emperor Diocletian, Roman Amphitheater, Fort Qaitbay, and then visiting the Alexandria library.The library was reconstructed by building the new library in Selsela at Shatby which is beside the conference centre.. The library is one of the greatest cultural and scientific centres that specialize in the affairs of, literature, civilization, sciences and arts in the area so attracts scholars from all over the world. lunch is included. Finally, escorted by your Guide back to Cairo then to Cairo Airport to fly back to Luxor with direct transfer to your hotel.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware