Cairo Overnight Trip from Luxor by Flight
Around 7:00 am
Have a fantastic trip to Sakkara, Memphis and then to the famous Giza Plateau. On the second day we hope you enjoy your leisurely free time in Cairo with a tour to the Museum of Egyptian Antiques , the Citadel of Saladin then visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo.
- Return flight from Cairo
- Entrance fees to mentioned sights
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of private professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch Meals at quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drink on board of the vehicle
- Pick up service from hotel and return
- Accommodation for 1 night at 5* hotel in Cairo including bed & breakfast
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Flight Times Approx:
Luxor to Cairo 06:00 / 07:00
Cairo to Luxor 22:00 / 23:00
Day 1: Luxor / Giza Sightseeing Tours
We will be very happy to pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by air-conditioned private van to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit Sakkara that is part of Memphis's massive necropolis, and the burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs where you will see the first Pyramids build in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Djoser that was designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect also you will visit the Teti Pyramid and tombs in Sakkara then you will be transferred to Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple then drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. On the way your lunch will be included, later on you will be transferred to your hotel for free time at leisure, Enjoy your over night stay in Cairo.
Optional evening tours you will be accompanied to attend the fabulous Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or and you will be accompanied to board your luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dance and oriental show for 2 hours then you will be transferred back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Tours / Luxor
You will be having breakfast in your hotel in Cairo. Then we hope you enjoy your leisurely free time in Cairo with a tour in Cairo to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Then you will be move on to the Citadel of Saladin that is overlooking the city from the Muqattam Hills and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside that was built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey and simply considered to be one of the greatest landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of old Cairo then visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the suspended church this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon the church became the center of the Christian Church of Egypt. Afterwards enjoy an afternoon of shopping at the Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo to see what treasures you can find. Then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to fly back to Luxor with direct transfer to your hotel in Luxor for an enjoyable overnight stay.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware