Tours to East & West Banks of The Nile
Around 9:00 am
A full and enthralling day of discovery in this wonderful Luxor tour of the East and West Banks of the Nile. An informative insight into the original home of the Old Capital Thebes with your guided tours of Karnak and Luxor Temples, Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour in Luxor
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide during Luxor tour
- Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Luxor
- Bottled water and soft drink during tours
- Lunch at a quality restaurant with tasty foods
- Shopping tours through Luxor grand bazaars
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
Accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide, your first visit of the day will be on the East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The Temple, or, more correctly, the complex of Temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of Pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Then continue the tour to visit the majestic Luxor Temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the God Amun. continue to the West Bank, the site of the two colossal statues of Amenhotep known as the Colossi of Memnon, and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered, including the boy King Tutenkhamun. These tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the Pharaohs. You will visit 3 tombs, then continue the tour to visit Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple is dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs. Finally, some free time for shopping in Luxor.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware