Cairo 2-Day Tour from Hurghada by Flight
This 2 day Cairo overnight from Hurghada by Air tour gives you the opportunity to see more of what Cairo, Egypt has to offer. beneath the surface are more sights that are not always talked about or visited as the usual sights of the capital. Day one will cover the Giza pyramids and Sphinx along with many other attractions. Day 2 will explore the Famous Egyptian Museum and also Old Coptic Cairo and the Citadel of Saladin with its own fascinating Museums and views from castle walls.
- Return flight from Hurghada
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tour to Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Tour to Sakkara,Memphis & Saladin Citadel
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Pick up service from hotel and return
- Accommodation for 1 night at a 5 star Hotel
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
Day 1 - Hurghada / Giza Sightseeing
Pick up from your Hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Hurghada Airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your own expert Egyptologist Tour Guide to visit Saqqara, part of Memphis's massive Necropolis, and burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs where you will see the first Pyramids build in Egypt, that of the Step Pyramid of King Djoser designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect along with a visit to the Teti Pyramid and Tombs in Saqqara. Then transferred to Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby, still half-buried Hathor Temple then drive to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren,the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror to the ancient Pharaohs. The tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. On the way,lunch will be included then later, transferred to your hotel for some free leisure time.Enjoyable overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 2 - Cairo Sightseeing / Fly Back to Hurghada
A relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Cairo Then time to enjoy some leisurely free time in Cairo. Your day’s touring will start at the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style, designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon and exhibits a collection now of over 120000 masterpieces ranges from Pre-Dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period in Egypt. Moving on to the Citadel of Saladin overlooking the City from the Muqattam Hills. The magnificent Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside The Citadel was built in Turkish style and is very similar to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul,Turkey and simply considered to be one of the greatest landmarks in Cairo whose Minarets can be seen from any part of old Cairo. Next will be an unusual opportunity to explore the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church (or Suspended Church), this Basilica Church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. This Church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Afterwards, you will have a wonderful afternoon shopping at the famous old market in Cairo known as Khan El Khalili Bazaar . Enjoy your free time in Cairo, then transferred to Cairo Airport to fly back to Hurghada with direct transfer to your Hotel. Lunch included.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware