2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo and Luxor by Air
A two day fascinating exploration of the two ancient civilisations in Cairo Egypt and Luxor Egypt in this overnight Cairo and Luxor from Hurghada by flight. Experience Cairo Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Museum, Old Coptic Cairo and many other sites included. Then fly to Luxor, Upper Egypt to discover many ancient Tombs, temples and monuments. Cameras ready for some amazing photo opportunities.
- Internal flight ticket (Hurghada /Cairo - Cairo/ Luxor)
- Transfer by Air Conditioned Vehicle from Luxor to Hurghada
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Tour to Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Complimentary Felucca Sailing on the Nile in Luxor
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Pick up and return service from Hotel
- Accommodation in Luxor at Sonesta St. George Hotel with breakfast
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
Day 1 - Hurghada to Cairo Sightseeing - Fly to Luxor
Pick up from your Hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada Airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your own expert Egyptologist Tour Guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s greatest attractions the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Your Cairo tour will include the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos and the Mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror to the ancient Pharaohs, This tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. On the way you will have lunch, then enjoy exploring the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from Pre-Dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period in Egypt. Learn about the great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Moving on to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the Suspended Church (this Basilica Church named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon). The church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Afterwards, you will have a wonderful afternoon shopping at the famous old market in Cairo known as Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Enjoy your free time in Cairo, then transferred to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor with transfer to your hotel in Luxor for check in and a peaceful overnight stay. Lunch included.
Day 2 - Luxor Sightseeing Tours - Back to Hurghada
Today you will be accompanied by your English speaking expert Tour Guide and air-conditioned vehicle to visit the magnificent Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means ‘The Most Sacred of Places’. The Temple or more correctly, the complex of Temples, was built over more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of Pharaohs. Within the complex, the great ‘Hypostyle Hall’ is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will have lunch on the way at a good quality restaurant and then enjoy a trip to the West Bank of the Nile River in Luxor to visit the two enormous and impressive Colossi of Memnon the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III then a journey into ancient Egyptian history at the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent Tombs were discovered including the famous boy King Tutenkhamun. These Tombs were carved deep into the desert rock,richly decorated and filled with treasures from the afterlife of the Pharaohs and include a visit 3 Tombs. Then you will continue your tour to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh, rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs. There will be a complimentary Felucca Sailing across the Nile between the East and West Banks for your enjoyment in Luxor.
Later on you will be transferred by an air conditioned vehicle back to your hotel in Hurghada. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware